Customer Service Agent - Government Pensions Administration AgencyCustomer Care / Call Centre Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Durban 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
POST 23/23: CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT: KZN
REF NO: CSA/KZN/2023/07-1C
Customer Service Management
(12 months contract)
The incumbent will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks which includes but are not limited to the following: Provide quality customer service within CRM:
- Handle all face-to-face enquiries received effectively.
- Follow up and finalize enquiries referred to other business units, within the agreed time frames.
- Respond to emails, web queries, posted queries/courier services, and faxes within the allocated time frame.
- Update on all the relevant GPAA systems.
- Provide Client liaison services within the office:
- Respond to escalated queries within allocated time frame.
- Interact with the departments and members regarding outstanding queries.
- Relationship management on any changes happening in the various sections.
- Provide/request feedback to various clients and stakeholders.
- Follow up with business units and provide feedback to clients until cases are finalized.
- Effective and efficient administration of documents received.
- Provide administrative support at outreach initiatives.
- Provide data inputs in the compilation of the reports:
- Report any issues/make recommendations with regard to ongoing service improvements and maintain a high level of client care.
- Compile and submit daily, weekly and monthly production statistics to the supervisor.
- Check and update consolidated/escalation lists to the supervisor.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- An appropriate three-year tertiary qualification (at least 360 credits NQF level 6) with 18 months of proven experience in processing life insurance/employee benefits or client relationship management/client care preferably in Life Insurance or Employee Benefits or Medical Aid environments or similar financial institution
- Or A Grade 12 Certificate/Senior Certificate (Matric) with three years of proven experience in processing life insurance /employee benefits or client relationship management/client care preferably in Life Insurance or Employee Benefits or Medical Aid environments or similar financial institutions.
- Knowledge of GEPF products and services will be an advantage.
- Computer literacy would include a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Proficiency in English is a requirement and the ability to speak any of the other official languages in the province applying for, would be an added advantage.
- The applications individuals currently residing in the Province applying for may receive preference (KZN and adjacent areas).
- A valid driver’s license of at least 12 months (a copy of the license will be requested).
- Knowledge of Employee Benefits.
- Knowledge of client relations management.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to communicate with clients.
- Time management skills.
- Self-management – being able to work independently.
- Geographical knowledge of the Province applying for.
ENQUIRIES: Mapule Mahlangu Tel No: (012) 399 2639 or Destiny Penniken Tel No: (011) 883 5035
SALARY: R241 485 per annum (Level 06), (plus 37% in lieu of benefits)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.