Deputy Director: External Communication - National Department of HealthAdvertising / Media / Communication Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Pretoria 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
POST 23/28: DEPUTY DIRECTOR: EXTERNAL COMMUNICATION
REF NO: NDOH 32/2023
Directorate: Organisational Communication
- Provide communication support to stakeholders.
- Conduct needs analysis and develop action plans for stakeholder consultation and engagement on the activities of the department.
- Coordinate risk communication and community engagement (RCCE), campaigns and events.
- Develop and update risk communication and community engagement strategies and plans for preparedness response to outbreaks, health emergencies, and pandemics.
- Manage social media activities.
- Review and implement social media policy, strategies and plans.
- Manage communication content.
- Develop a content plan for the communication campaigns and events including submissions.
- Manage risk and audit queries.
- Conduct social listening and analytics to address rumours, mis/disinformation on health campaigns and messages, and provide facts to debunk perceptions and misconceptions.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- A National Diploma (NQF 6) in Journalism/Marketing/Public Relations/Graphic Design/Media Studies/Language Practices as recognized by SAQA.
- Bachelor’s Degree (NQF 7) will be an advantage.
- At least three (3) years’ experience at an Assistant Director level in communication and/ or medial relations.
- Knowledge of the Constitution of the Republic of South Africa, 1996, Public Service Act, 1994 and the Public Service Regulation, 2016.
- Knowledge of writing and editing (Statement, Forewords, Speeches, Messages), marketing and advertising (Copywriting, Layouts, Publications), media management (Politics, Agendas, Newsroom), monitoring and evaluation (Digital Media trends) and website and social media (content development for posters, placement, boosting).
- Good communication (verbal and written), journalism, marketing, project management, stakeholder management, community engagement, communication research and media liaison skills.
- A valid driver’s license.
ENQUIRIES: Ms N Leburu Tel No: (012) 395 8495
SALARY: R811 560 per annum, (an all-inclusive remuneration package) (basic salary consists of 70% or 75% of total package, salary package will be structured according to Middle Management Service guidelines.
CENTRE: Pretoria« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.