Driver - Department of Correctional ServicesDriving / Transportation Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Pretoria 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
POST 22/88: DRIVER
(REF: HO 2023/05/61)
- Collect and deliver documents from the post office.
- Distribute documents in and outside of the department.
- Maintain the vehicle allocated to the office of the CDC: GITO.
- Keep accurate records of all official trips.
- Complete log book.
- Manage assets.
- Grade 12.
- Three (3) years experience in driving.
- Completion of an advanced driver’s course will be an advantage.
- Valid driver’s licence.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Competencies And Attributes:
- Plan and organize.
- Understanding of Public Service policy and legislative framework.
- Service delivery and client orientation.
- Integrity and honesty.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good interpersonal relations.
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Knowledge of government regulations relating to transport.
ENQUIRIES: Ms TP Baloyi 012 305 8589 / Ms Khumalo NS 012 307 2174/2089.
SALARY: R171 537 per annum
CENTRE: National Head Office, Pretoria: Office of the CDC GITO« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.