HR Practitioner: User Assistant - Department of Correctional ServicesHuman Resource Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Pretoria 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
POST 22/78: HR PRACTITIONER: USER ASSISTANT: PERSONNEL CONTROLLER
(REF: HO 2023/05/43)
SALARY: R294 321 per annum
CENTRE: National Head Office, Pretoria: Directorate: PERSAL Management
- Ensure the effective utilization of the PERSAL system nationally.
- Facilitate training of PERSAL users nationally.
- Enhancement of the biometric access security system on PERSAL nationally.
- Ensure data integrity on personnel records.
- Ensure compliance with the implementation of PERSAL data management and access security policy and procedure.
- Management of resources and assets.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Recognised three (3) year national diploma/degree in Human Resource Management/ relevant qualification.
- 1-2 years experience in PERSAL.
- PERSAL Management Courses (Introduction to PERSAL, PERSAL Establishment, PERSAL Controllers course, PERSAL leave administration, PERSAL Personnel Administration, PERSAL Salary Administration, PERSAL Labour Relations, PERSAL Management Information course). Computer literate.
- Valid driver’s licence.
Competencies And Attributes:
- Knowledge of applicable regulations, policies and procedures, resolutions and acts.
- Communication, project management, interpersonal, report writing and Managerial Skills.
ENQUIRIES: Ms TP Baloyi Tel No: 012 305 8589 / Ms Khumalo NS 012 307 2174/2089« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.