Fleet Clerk at Coca-Cola Beverages South AfricaDriving / Transportation Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In KwaZulu-Natal 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has exciting opportunities in our Fleet department. We are looking for a talented individual with relevant skills and experience for a Fleet Clerk, based in our Phoenix depot supporting CDE. The successful candidate will report directly to the Fleet Controller.
To assist the transport team by ensuring that relevant Legislation and transport administration for the area is adhered to so that the correct procedures can be followed.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Record fleet maintenance data on appropriate software such as SAP
- Completes general transport administration as required
- Process orders, Applies PTP principles in full and files documentation appropriately
- Follows up on Accident repairs and documentation, charges out cost to the appropriate department
- Controls spare key box cabinet
- Coordinates obtaining of quotes
- Reconciles Standard Bank account
- Ordering of fleet cards from Standard Bank
- Allocations of costs - to cost centres and distributions to cost centres where required
- ODO and Hrs operated recorded weekly
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Key performance indicators updated monthly
- Filing System - Vehicle files and service records are fully maintained
- Purchase Orders & Buying and compliance
- Updates daily out-of-service report and distributes as instructed by Fleet Controller
- Record daily breakdowns as per instruction from Fleet Controller
- All daily fleet reports distributed to the fleet analyst timeously
- SAP Fleet Database - Update Licenses in SAP on receipt of the expired license and fitment of the new one.
- Updates Fleet Master to coincide with physical counts
- Fuel Management - daily and monthly fuel controls and re-ordering process to be applied.
- Distributes vehicle maintenance plan
- Liaises with depots to make vehicles available for service and repairs on time
- Physical Asset verification as required
- Forklift gas tanks and main bulk gas tank validations and inspections scheduled
- Pre-trip inspection - collected and recorded and filed for audit purposes ( all types of vehicles)
- Vehicle tracking – ensure queries closed out
- Charge distribution for accidents/ abuse
- Administration required form local management
Skills, Experience & Education
Qualifications and experience:
- Matric with 2 years of relevant Fleet administration experience.
- Good Computer skills (Excel, powerpoint, word, outlook etc.)
- SAP PM – advantageous
Key attributes and competencies:
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong administrative skills
- Sense of urgency
- Customer Service orientated
- Ability to work under pressure, meticulous and strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain a high degree of dependability.
- Self-disciplined, driven and achievement orientated
- Deadline driven
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.