Cleaner - Tsebo GroupGeneral Workers / Cleaners Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Gauteng 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking for a Cleaner in the Hospitality Industry that performs day-to-day housekeeping services ensuring a clean and attractive facility.
As a leading African Integrated Workplace Management Solutions Provider, Tsebo Solutions Group offers clients reduced costs, risk and complexities together with increased quality, efficiency and productivity.
We specialise in Catering, Facilities Management, Cleaning and Hygiene, Pest Control, Protection, Energy, Procurement, Workspace Design, Engineering, Remote Camps, and more. Developing our people – the heart of Tsebo – is the foundation of our purpose. The result is a knowledgeable workforce that is in touch with every nuance of our client’s needs.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure that the Company’s and Statutory regulations regarding cleanliness are complied with within all tasks undertaken.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the scullery.
- Ensure hygiene standards, health and safety standards are met at all times.
- To maintain the Company’s standard of hygiene and cleanliness of all crockery, cutlery, glassware, kitchen and dining room utensils.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- To ensure the removal of refuse from the scullery area.
- To assist in other areas of the unit when required and to attend to all reasonable requests made by management.
- Fridges in the walk-in cold rooms must be cleaned.
- No cleaning agents must be left in public areas.
- Safety signs/boards must be placed in areas where cleaning is in progress.
- Ensure that the outside area of the store is clean and inviting at all times.
- The back of the store must be clean and tidy at all times and must comply with health regulations.
- The cleaner must assist in various other areas in the unit when it is not busy.
- Clean food preparation equipment, floors and other kitchen tools or areas.
- Clean walls and windows.
- Clean and disinfect laundry, kitchen, toilet and bathroom fixtures
- May be required to assist with any other duties that may be outside the scope of responsibilities
Skills and Competencies
- Client/customer interface
- Trustworthy and Reliable
- Attention to details
- Must enjoy practical and methodical work
- Be honest and reliable
- Have good hand-eye coordination
- Be able to work quickly and safely
- Have good personal hygiene
- Be free from skin allergies to foods and detergents
- Have good communication skills
- Must be able to work as part of a team.
- Previous experience working in a Hospital as a General Assistant
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.