Bulk Packer - Vital Health FoodsGeneral Workers / Cleaners Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Western Cape 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Issue bulk to production timeously as per the plan. Pack bulk order as per the pick sheet and the packaging requirements.
- Pick and issue bulk stock according to plan and following FEFO principles
- Issue approved stock to Packing production
- Transfer approved stock for packing production on Syspro
- Ensure that the correct details (SKU, lot numbers and quantity) are on the bins
- Perform weekly cycle counts and annual stock take
- Place daily receipted stock into racks
- Operate a reach truck and forklift as and when required (only if licensed)
- Maintain a high standard of quality and housekeeping in the department
- Maintain a high standard of safety and security in the department.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Grade 12 certificate
- Numerical ability
- 1 year's experience in stock control, or in a packaging/manufacturing environment
- Computer literacy
- Safety knowledge
- GMP & HACCP knowledge
- Excellent organizing & communication skills.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.