Sales Administrator - Tsebo GroupSales / Marketing / Retail Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Gauteng 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
As a leading African Integrated Workplace Management Solutions Provider, Tsebo Solutions Group offers clients reduced costs, risk and complexities together with increased quality, efficiency and productivity.
We specialise in Catering, Facilities Management, Cleaning and Hygiene, Pest Control, Protection, Energy, Procurement, Workspace Design, Engineering, Remote Camps, and more. Developing our people – the heart of Tsebo – is the foundation of our purpose. The result is a knowledgeable workforce that is in touch with every nuance of our clients’ needs.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Telemarket, canvas and research sales leads for Site Services according to weekly activity requirements, which may change from time to time.
- Manage and update the Inland Sales Commercial and Corporate database.
- Achieve deadlines and sales activity targets which are to be agreed upon in writing between yourself the BDM /RSM as set out by the National Sales Director.
- Develop and manage the Call Planning process as per the adopted Miller Heiman process.
- Deliver professional, innovative, realistic sales proposals and presentations which reflect the integrity, standards, procedures and Ethos of the company.
- Create, develop and maintain meaningful relationships with both existing and potential clients.
- Accurately report on segment (s) activity and produce a business plan to achieve objectives.
- Produce monthly reviews highlighting segment performance and action plan to achieve target.
- Measures and adjust the programme on an on-going basis to achieve sales targets.
- Develop a strong, dynamic, effective segment team to achieve both segment and Inland objectives.
- To assist the rest of the sales department when and if required.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Skills and Competencies
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong background in research and database management.
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good Computer Skills.
- Grade 12/Matric.
- Marketing-related qualification.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.