Stock Replenisher - Shoprite GroupSupply Chain / Logistics / Warehousing Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In KwaZulu-Natal 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The main purpose of a DC Stock Replenisher is to manage the Supply Chain by optimizing inventory mix in the DC through effective management of key supplier accounts and product ranges. This is a highly analytical role, as the Stock Replenisher facilitates products through the entire supply chain to the shelf.
Job Category: Logistics
- System coordination of supplier accounts optimizes most profitable ordering patterns/frequency
- Item parameter setting and data analysis to enable optimal forecasting results
- Product lifecycle management
- Place supplier purchase orders to ensure achievable of inventory and service
- Maintain service level deliverables
- Promotional planning and replenishment
- Forecasting exception management
- Project Management
- Data analysis and reporting
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Degree in Supply Chain or relevant (Desirable)
- 2 years of forecasting experience
- Experience in an FMCG environment is advantageous
Knowledge and Skills
- Product knowledge will be advantageous
- Computer Literacy - MS Office, especially Excel - Pivot Tables
- SAP Knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.