Driver - Servest Office ServicesDriving / Transportation Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Johannesburg 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Servest Office Services, a division of the Servest Group is seeking a licensed and experienced driver to ensure safe and accurate receipt, storage and shipment of their products and service teams. Suitable candidates must be flexible and willing to work irregular hours and available immediately.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Driving goods and teams daily to their designated destinations;
- Maintaining the vehicle safe and clean;
- Promote a safe work environment through responsible actions.
- Report faulty equipment, damage to racks, and other safety hazards to the controllers.
- Other duties as assigned
- Will be assisting with servicing and must have adequate technical skills to do washroom installations.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- A valid drivers License and PDP
- 5 years minimum experience as a driver
- Contactable references
- Ability to read numbers and labels.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Ability to pay close attention to details and meet deadlines.
- Good physical condition.
- Good organizational skills
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.