Customer Service Agent - Motor Industry Bargaining CouncilCustomer Care / Call Centre Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Northern Cape 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Logs and tracks all enquiries and complaints on the system (first line of support).
- Handles all general and specific telephonic contact.
- Assist walk-in clients
- Conducts preliminary investigations.
- Liaises with relevant parties to resolve complaints.
- Provides customer services to members, establishments, service providers and parties via telephone and other customer contact methods.
- Manage office petty cash, stationery and office consumables
- Supervise the temporary staff
- Compile and submit attendance register and timesheet
- Assist Designated Agent with admin work
- Ensures service levels and performance is maintained in terms of the national Mibco Mission, Vision and Statement.
Knowledge / Experience / Skills / Abilities
- Ability to withstand pressure and provide clients/customers with above-average services
- Must at all times be diplomatic and assertive with customers/clients
- Ability to overcome obstacles, make informed decisions and resolve customer problems
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ability to work independently and use initiative along with problem-solving abilities
- Ability to build strong effective relationships with all stakeholders, i.e. existing clients and potential clients as well as internal stakeholders, i.e. colleagues and management
- Adopt appropriate interpersonal style in achieving task accomplishment, modifying behaviour according to tasks and individuals involved
- Must be a good team player and achieve objectives as set out by the supervisor
- Must be meticulous in carrying out tasks/instructions etc.
- Must have interpersonal and telephone etiquette skills
- Matric (Grade 12)
- Knowledge and experience of provident funds and Client Services
- Labour related, Client Services, Business related certificate will be advantageous
- Above average verbal communication and listening skills
- Customer service orientated behavior towards callers, service providers,
- Advance computer literacy
- Query resolution skills
- Customer orientated behavior
- Ability to overcome obstacles and meet targets and deadlines, thereby producing the specified results
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.