Assistant Administrator - South African Reserve BankAdministrative / Secretarial Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Pretoria 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The purpose of this position is to perform administration support functions within the department in order to support its programmes and overall operations.
The successful candidate will, among other duties, be responsible for the following key performance areas:
- Provide support in the coordination of the risk and compliance management processes of the department and maintain its risk matrices and action plans emanating from internal and external audits.
- Provide administrative support in the preparation of the annual budget and the monitoring of budget-related expenditures.
- Provide support to the team leader in the monitoring and maintenance of the business continuity plan (BCP) process and Occupational Health and Safety Act 85 of 1993 responsibilities, where appropriate.
- Support the team leader in his/her role as a sub-records manager, training, facilities, information technology (IT) and fixed assets representative and in effectively managing the requirements and resources of the department.
- Perform general tasks in support of the department’s financial administration and ensure timely submission of accurate payment information.
- Perform general administrative tasks in support of programmes and overall operations of the department, which includes but not limited to, records management, correspondence and procurement-related matters.
- Engage effectively with stakeholders, in and outside of the department, that render services to the department.
- Perform administrative duties on an ad-hoc or projects basis, as requested by the team leader/manager while ensuring compliance with relevant guidelines, standards and policies.
ADVERTISEMENT CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
To be considered for this position, candidates must have:
- a post-matric certificate (NQF 5) in Administration, Risk and Compliance, Governance, or Records Management ; and
- one to two years of experience in a management support environment .
Additional requirements include:
- service delivery knowledge and skills;
- reporting knowledge and skills;
- data capturing knowledge and skills;
- continuous improvement knowledge and skills;
- professional development knowledge and skills;
- business continuity planning knowledge and skills;
- drive for results;
- problem-solving and analysis;
- interpersonal sensitivity;
- verbal and written communication;
- service and stakeholder focus;
- planning and organising ; and
- time management.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.