Internal Auditor - Volkswagen GroupAccounting / Finance / Audit Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Durban 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Planning under supervision single audit steps to test aspects of areas being audited.
- Analyzing and evaluating the operations in all departments according to the audit subject for conformance to good business practices.
- Making recommendations where control deficiencies, system effectiveness, profit improvement or cost reduction opportunities are noted to improve the out-of-line situations found during audits and investigations.
- Preparing draft reports and obtaining written acceptance from the Auditee Management to confirm findings prior to final report release.
- Preparing and filling working papers and supporting documents to secure evidence supporting findings reported.
- Performing follow-up audits on the findings as authorized by the Manager's Internal Audit to ensure compliance with the contents of audit reports issued
Skills, Attributes & Other Requirements
- In depth knowledge of internal audit processes
- Accounting knowledge
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Must be proficient in computer skills (MS Office, SAP)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- CIA Certificate or equivalent i.e. CISA or CFE
- Basic knowledge of data analysis and IT
Education and Experience
- National Diploma or Degree in Accounting / Auditing
- At least minimum 4 to 5 years’ internal audit experience
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.