Security Manager: Temporary - Volvo GroupSecurity / Intelligence Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Durban 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- The Security Manager will support the implementation of security programs across VGSA sites
Ensures compliance with Volvo Group security policies, directives, requirements, and guidelines to ensure consistency across all sites.
- Support VGSA management during the absence of the Regional Security Director.
- Coordinate Loss Prevention activities and secure VG people and assets.
- Report all security matters to the Regional Security Director, Sub-Saharan Africa, and Head of Security APAC & SSA and works closely on all security matters with the Regional Security Director.
- Work diligently on intelligence gathering on potential security threats and evaluate risks that impact the business and people.
- Supports VGSA in Crisis Management.
- Support the Regional Security Director in travel security and response within the region.
- Support in creating awareness of information security among VGSA employees.
- Work closely with all stakeholders to strengthen security governance and security culture.
- Supports Regional Security Director with all security investigations within VGSA The work is primarily performed by, but not limited to;
- Supporting the Regional Security Director in conducting site security surveys/conduct independently as per plan and identifying potential risks at sites proactively.
- Following up on and implementing the recommendations and working with all stakeholders to mitigate risks.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Liaise with stakeholders and support all security projects at sites.
- In consultation with the Regional Security Director, facilitate appropriate security investment decisions by advising site management, local VGRE, SD&I and project teams on applicable security requirements for construction, renovation, and production-related project.
Security Systems and Processes
- Evaluate and ensure that security systems and processes are fit for purpose and operational at sites —Perimeter Protection, Access Control, CCTV, Intrusion Detection, Security Lighting, etc.
- Evaluate Security services such as guards, alarm monitoring & response,
- Evaluate access control and material movement and ensure compliance with security procedures.
- Raise security awareness across the organisation via Security training and communication.
- Ensure proper governance of security services and deliveries to sites and inform the Regional Security Director.
- Support the Regional Security Director and VGSA Crisis Management team during a crisis, and provide advice protecting the people, property, and other VG interests.
- Support the Regional Security Director in conducting Crisis management training where needed.
- Collaborate with and support the Regional Security Director in all security-related investigations in VGSA.
Qualification & Job Experience:
- Accredited qualifications and/or certifications in security management/loss prevention will be advantageous.
- Demonstrated success in delivering effective security risk management programs.
- Subject Matter Expert in physical security, people security, crisis management, and investigations.
- Knowledge of Information Security will be advantageous.
- Able and willing to travel to all sites within VGSA as required to support security activities.
- Good analytical, reasoning and communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of MS power point, excel, word and other applications.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.