Call Centre Agent - PremierCustomer Care / Call Centre Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Durban 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At Premier we are committed to creating a vibrant working environment where all employees are passionate and excited about their contribution. Our ongoing aim is to be recognised as a leading FMCG employer and to create a working environment where people feel free to share ideas and goals.
A career opportunity has arisen at the Durban Bakery, in the Call Centre. The successful person will be rsposible to receive inbound calls and respond to customer complaints. To contact current and potential customers from the formal or informal trade by telephone to solicit sales orders. Attend to customer queries and complaints.
- Follow up on outstanding goods and communicate delivery times, ensure processing of orders as needed to ensure in full deliveries and build and maintain good customer relationships.
- Deliver customer services in line with agreed processes which includes but is not limited to:
- Pricing checks
- Ordering and variance follow up on exceptions and outstanding orders
- Tele-sales and promotional calls to upsell
- Returns minimization
- Identifying in-store merchandising issues and reporting this to the manager
- Keeping accurate records as needed per customer.
- Obtain and capture key sales information on GP (operating system) and tracking sheets as required for management information, sales trend reports and the bake plan.
- Improve and maintain customer relationships through timeous communication by sending out sms / telephonic notifications, to notify customers of late deliveries
- Identify “on hold customer” orders and “price exceptions” and escalate to manager.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Relevant sales qualification will be advantageous
- 1-2 years of previous working experience dealing with customers
- 1-2 years of previous experience working on excel
- 1-2 years exposure to the Call Centre/Telesales
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.