Customer Care Agent - Sea HarvestCustomer Care / Call Centre Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Cape Town 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To support clients, customers, and Fish Shop stores by answering inquiries via inbound calls, outbound calls, email, chat and/or WhatsApp. We expect that every interaction will be dealt with intentionally on FreshDesk ensuring full information and excellent quality service.
This role requires an enthusiastic individual to enable our business to better understand their customer and employees by providing solutions and exceptional experience and resolving issues faster.
The agent is responsible for maintaining customer satisfaction through the provision of problem-solving and providing best-in-class customer service.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
Duties are listed but not limited to:
- Responsible for managing Sea Harvest Customer Care and ensuring query resolution.
- Inbound and outbound activities utilizing various communication channels.
- Customer Care through excellent service on every interaction, measured via quality, written/verbal communication and accuracy of information provided.
- Proactively manage customer expectations based on common trends in the contact centre.
- General Enquiry Management.
- Administration and changes
- Individualized support
- Achieving set strategic targets
- Be able to offer comprehensive solutions to the customer based on their needs and requirements.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
REQUIREMENTS & COMPETENCIES:
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Fluent in English and at least 1 other language
- Computer Literacy (Microsoft Office) - a higher level than basic preferred
- Min 1 year call centre in an omni-channel environment or
- Customer Care work experience (Retail, FOH, Reception, etc) with excellent verbal and written communication
- Contact centre qualification advantageous.
- Proven Customer Care ability
- Problem-solving ability.
- Telephone Etiquette
- Numeric ability
- Ability to multi-task
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.