Nursery School Care Giver - MultiChoice GroupEducation / Teaching / Training Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In South Africa 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The MultiChoice Group is a multinational media and entertainment group headquartered in South Africa, Dubai, and the Netherlands with principal operations in pay television, video entertainment, advertising, and content security. Brands within the Group include DStv, GOtv, SuperSport, M-Net, DStv Media Sales, Showmax and European-based content security leader Irdeto.
We’re proud to say we serve 20 million subscribers across more than 50 African markets, with a successful history of identifying and adapting to industry trends, allowing us to continuously deliver the best in entertainment.
By joining our passionate and creative team, you can help us achieve our objectives of expanding our pay-TV and SVOD (Subscription Video On Demand) subscriber bases, improving advertising sales, spearheading cutting-edge technology, supporting local content, and providing an exceptional customer experience.
Join Africa’s most loved storyteller!
Reports to: Head of Department: Montessori
Division: Human Resources
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- MultiChoice Group
- HR Division
Key Performance Objectives
Quality of learning and child development.
- Assist in managing daily routines and child attendance, including daily preparation of the Montessori Environment: indoors and outdoors
- Assist with record keeping and Bird's Eye View of Montessori presentations are updated weekly and making one relevant materials per term
- Plan weekly and execute art and gross motor activities daily, according to child's milestones.
- Assist in monthly observation and referring to Directress and HOD
Assist with Parent relationships
- Building parent relationships through communication and feedback on daily basis (verbal)
- Ensure that all negative feedback is discussed with the lead Directress and HOD before giving the feedback to the parent.
- Communicate parent concerns with HOD and lead Directress
Health & Safety
- Identify health and safety hazards in the work area both indoor and outdoor through weekly risk assessments and daily checks.
- Manage health and safety hazards in the learning environment through taking the appropriate action to correct the situation.
- Management of incident and accident procedures and the escalation process
- Awareness, knowledge, recording and liaising with the pediatric nurse regarding allergies and illnesses.
- Active and vigilant playground duty always
- Keep abreast of policies and procedures and review their relevance.
- Considering the customer's (children, parents and team) needs when planning the school and class project with consideration of the allocated budget.
- Participate in the overall school project plan as well as departmental projects
- Briefing with the HODs & Project team on a continuous basis leading up to the project completion
- Innovation and implementation of new ideas relating to the school
- Communicating information to all involved parties in a timeous manner to ensure the project's success
- Organize a post-mortem after the completion of the project and report to HOD or principal
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- First Aid Certificate Level 1 is an advantage
- Min of 1-year child care experience
- Qualification and practical completion of hours to be certified directress
- Health and Safety
- Experience in handling 0-6 year age group
- Nutritional knowledge
- Administration knowledge
- PC knowledge
- Policies and procedures
Location: South Africa, Johannesburg, Randburg« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.