Administrator - PragmaAdministrative / Secretarial Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Cape Town 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At Pragma, we provide the opportunity for individuals to enjoy their working lives as much as their home lives. We foster a team environment in which each individual is recognised, valued and developed to support our company strategy. We encourage people with disabilities and diverse backgrounds to apply.
Administrators require the ability to work independently, often requiring you to make decisions and solve problems on your own.
Work with a high level of concentration and patience on your own as you will manage a large volume of work orders. You will make a great administrator if you can be self-reliant at work while maintaining excellent attention to detail.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Following up on outstanding invoices to ensure budget attainment
- Support the Project Managers and Coordinators by keeping an up-to-date Project folder structure
- Support Supply Chain with all administration for the Project tender preparation, RFQ submissions and Project agreements
- Support with the administration of the Asset Capitalization process
- Assist in resolving invoice queries
- Ensure all supplier compliance documents are up to date and update the system and applicable registers
- Assist with capturing supplier data on key
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 1 to 3 years of relevant working experience
- Good time management
- Working under pressure
- MS Office knowledge
- Good typing skills
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.