Storeman: Maintenance - PremierSupply Chain / Logistics / Warehousing Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Cape Town 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To maintain sufficient maintenance stocks in accordance with maintenance department requirements and standards.
- To ensure that all materials are available and issued as per maintenance requirements.
- To ensure that all stock levels are maintained in accordance with specifications.
- To ensure that stock losses/shrinkages are eliminated.
- To ensure accuracy when booking out spares and equipment as per job card.
- To ensure that redundant stock is prevented.
- To ensure the receiving and issuing of spares.
- To ensure the issuing out of tools and equipment.
- To ensure Stock control records are maintained as per company standards.
- To ensure tools and equipment are returned to store in good order.
- To ensure monthly stocktake of spares.
- To ensure housekeeping of the Store.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Grade 12
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a Workshop/ Engineering environment.
- Pressurized environment.
- 5-day position.
- Overtime expected from time to time.
- Factory environment – hot and noisy.
- Deciding and Initiating Action.
- Persuading and Influencing
- Planning and organizing.
- Working with people.
- Good communicator.
- Innovation/Continuous Improvements.
- Accountability / Sense of urgency/results orientation.
- Expert knowledge of engineering principles.
- Accuracy and high level of attention to detail.
- Industry Knowledge (FMCG).
- Food safety knowledge.
- Safe working practices.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office with a strong excel knowledge, experience on C-works will be an added advantage.
- Planning, organising, and controlling.
- Problem solving.
- Numerical ability.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.