Grade B1 Security Officer - Servest SecuritySecurity / Intelligence Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Western Cape 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Servest Security a Division of Servest Pty Ltd seeks 2 x Grade B1 Security Officer to work in Parow Industria.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Access control
- Safe guard clients property
- Good Communication skills
- South African citizen's only
- We are a self-posting company - compnay transport will not be provided
- Self-posting (Preferable reside in Parow / Goodwood / Bellville)
- Speak / Write & understand English & Afrikaans
- No criminal record
- Valid PSIRA registration
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Be well groomed
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Able to work under pressure.
- Able to follow instructions accurately.
- Access control, safe guard clients property.
- Must reside / live in Parow or surrounding areas.
When called for an interview bring along a black pen and the following documents:
- C.V. with contactable references
- Clear copy certified of Grade B1 PSIRA Certificate (NOT EXPIRED)
- 2 x Clear Certified Copies of ID
- 2 x plain copies of ID
- Certified copy of matric certificate or report of highest grade passed
- Bank statement or bank confirmation letter not older than 3 months
- Proof of address not older than 3 months
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.