Customer Services Agent - Momentum MetropolitanCustomer Care / Call Centre Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Gauteng 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Momentum Health Solutions, an entity of Momentum Metropolitan Holdings delivers sustainable, integrated health solutions that meet the needs of clients in the different segments and maximise lifetime client value. We build and maintain a culture of innovation, and create value through unique insights of how to achieve specific outcomes by using a defined set of Health capabilities.
Deliver professional service to clients through various servicing channels (inbound calls, emails, walkin interactions etc.), and responding to their needs, concerns and complaints within agreed Service Level Agreements and legislative and compliance requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Engage with clients and/or intermediaries in a professional manner to resolve all client queries within the Service Level Agreement and quality standards.
- Take ownership of complaints and ensure they are resolved timeously and effectively.
- Provide clients with the relevant information and documentation as required in line with policy guidelines.
- Capture and update client information on relevant systems based on data received from the client.
- Accurately complete all administrative and reporting requirements within agreed timeframes.
- Adhere to legislative / compliance requirements in the service process. Identify and report process and system failures and enhancements to improve client experience.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Investigate client queries within the agreed service level and ensure that client receives timeous feedback.
- Escalate client queries to the relevant department or stakeholder.
- Provide accurate information and advice to clients and stakeholders in order to ensure that the client receives the appropriate after sales services.
- Provide regular reports on delivery of services against agreed service level agreements and in terms of overall customer targets.
- Provide authoritative, expertise and advice to clients and stakeholders. Build and maintain relationships with clients and internal and external stakeholders.
- Deliver on service level agreements made with clients and internal and external stakeholders in order to ensure that client expectations are managed.
- Make recommendations to improve client service and fair treatment of clients within area of responsibility. Participate and contribute to a culture which builds rewarding relationships, facilitates feedback and provides exceptional client service.
- Develop and maintain productive and collaborative working relationships with peers and stakeholders.
- Positively influence and participate in change initiatives.
- Continuously develop own expertise in terms of professional, industry and legislation knowledge.
- Contribute to continuous innovation through the development, sharing and implementation of new ideas. Take ownership for driving career development.
- Contribute to the financial planning process within area.
- Identify opportunities to enhance cost effectiveness and increase operational efficiency.
- Manage financial and other company resources under your control with due respect.
- Provide input into the risk identification processes and communicate recommendations in the appropriate form
- Grade 12
- 2-3 years' experience in a call centre or client service environment (preferred).
- Exposure to the medical aid and/or health industry.
- Proficiency in English, Afrikaans and Nguni languages (spoken, written and verbal).
- MS Office proficiency.
- Examining Information
- Documenting Facts
- Establishing Rapport
- Articulating Information
- Showing Composure
- Meeting Timescales
- Upholding Standards
- Taking Action
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Display initiative
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.