Cleaner: Reddford House Northcliff - Inspired Education GroupGeneral Workers / Cleaners Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Johannesburg 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Reddford House Northcliff is situated on the affluent Northcliff Ridge and is surrounded by the upmarket, leafy northern suburbs. The school is ideally located making it easily accessible from all major routes.The school has an imposing design along with a relaxed and tranquil atmosphere. The Early Learning School (ELS) and the Junior Preparatory follow the Reggio Emilia inspired philosophy sharing an impressive piazza to exhibit the children’s work.
Professionally designed interiors in candy colours enhance the Reddford House vibrant and joyful educational approach and experience. All classrooms open out onto playgrounds and play areas. The ELS classrooms boast en-suite toilet facilities for each stage. The striking two storey Senior Preparatory and College buildings feature well-equipped classrooms including performing and creative studios for dance, music, drama and art.
The campus includes ample sport fields for soccer, rugby, cricket and athletics, as well as courts for tennis and netball. The next phase of building and investment includes a swimming pool.
To adopt a holistic view to students in their care, promoting the general progress and well-being of individuals and of any class or group assigned to them. To create a positive learning environment and motivate students to achieve their full potential.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Cleaning certain parts of the school premise
- Emptying and cleaning bins
- Cleaning classroom desks, seats, skirting boards and walls
- Vacuuming carpeted areas and washing floors
- Sweeping and mopping uncarpeted areas
- Spot cleaning of spillages
- Cleaning toilet areas and replenishing toiletries
- Cleaning doors, door handles and windows
- Clean couches, tables and tidy magazines in reception areas
- Wipe and dust office furniture and equipment (telephones, light switches, sockets etc.)
- Disinfect and wash floors
- Setup crockery and refreshments for booked venues at scheduled times
- Tidy and clean areas after meetings and/or events
- Report anything in need of ordering, repair or replacement to management
- Available for weekend and after hours’ work.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience with Early learning
- Some knowledge of Health & Safety Regulations as they relate to the operation of cleaning equipment and the dilution of cleaning materials.
- Knowledge of cleaning best practices.
- A reasonable level of fitness
- Punctual, reliable and trustworthy
- Able to manage time effectively
- Ability to work both alone and in a team
- Awareness of health and safety procedures
- Reading skills for following instructions
- Maths skills for measuring cleaning fluids.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.