Healthcare Worker / Stock Controller - National Renal CareHealthcare / Medical / Nursing Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Gauteng 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
National Renal Care has grown and evolved into the leading total kidney disease management organisation that provides person-centered health and care, which is digitally enabled, and data driven. National Renal Care seeks to recruit an ambitious, talented, goal driven and self-motivated individual to fulfil the role of a Health Care Worker/Stock Controller.
The Health Care Worker will be tasked to assist in attending to and maintaining the basic needs of the patient.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Ensure a safe and optimal dialysis service by prepping and cleaning dialysis machines prior to each patient dialysis session as per policies & procedures and NRC standards. Ensure that the unit generator is in working condition by completing the daily, weekly and monthly maintenance inspections, logging technical issues and refueling the generator with diesel as and when required.
- Ensure that all financial policies and procedures are followed in the unit i.e. stock, waste
- Ensure excellent customer service and patient care by ordering and serving patients their meals in line with dietary requirements and NRC policies and procedures.
- Maintain a safe work ethic and a safe dialysis environment by complying with infection control and occupational health and Safety standards on a daily basis.
- Ensure that you are continuously educated regarding the health care worker function in the unit and that your related knowledge is constantly updated.
- Ensuring a safe dialysis session by testing of the machine alarms prior to each dialysis session to ensure that they are operational.
- Demonstrate the National Renal Care Values and Caring the NRC Way.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Grade 12 level of numeracy and literacy
- A Minimum of 1-year experience within a similar role is preferred.
- A minimum of 1-year experience within renal will be advantageous
- Must be able to work under pressure in a constantly changing environment
- Strong interpersonal skills required.
- Strong Customer orientation
- Team player
- Very energetic
- Well organised
- Excellence Orientation (Concern for high quality work)
- Ethical Behaviour (Honesty)
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.