Operations Officer - Standard Bank GroupBanking Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Mpumalanga 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Standard Bank Group is a leading Africa-focused financial services group, and an innovative player on the global stage, that offers a variety of career-enhancing opportunities – plus the chance to work alongside some of the sector’s most talented, motivated professionals. Our clients range from individuals, to businesses of all sizes, high net worth families and large multinational corporates and institutions.
We’re passionate about creating growth in Africa. Bringing true, meaningful value to our clients and the communities we serve and creating a real sense of purpose for you.
To co-ordinate any infrastructure projects for new, relocated, revamps and closures of all Standard Bank Point of Representation (PORs) within the province relating to system enhancements and infrastructure equipment. To ensure that all equipment related to information technology (IT) equipment etc. are ordered, installed and operational.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Diploma in Information Studies/Project Management (NQF6)
- 3-4 years branch infrastructure and/or premises experience. Previous IT experience with branch systems is an advantage.
- Adopting Practical Approaches
- Articulating Information
- Checking Details
- Embracing Change
- Following Procedures
- Producing Output
- Taking Action
- Attitude of Customer Experience
- Banking Process & Procedures
- Knowledge Management Systems
- Operations Risk Management
- Programme Management
- Project Administration Skills
- Quality Management System Support
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.