Receptionist - AgrisetaAdministrative / Secretarial Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Gauteng 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- To provide telephony services via switchboard.
- To serve as the Receptionist and Front Desk services officer.
- To provide administrative and stakeholder support services for the organisation.
AREA FUNCTIONAL OUTPUTS / ACTIONS
- Managing Switchboard and Front Desk (Customer Relationship Management)
- Manage incoming calls and direct them to the relevant employees or divisions.
- Record messages and ensure that it reaches the recipient within one hour of the call.
- Track the issues register at reception, which notes challenges, short comings, and stakeholder complaints and similarly, escalate urgent and immediate matters to the Head: Marketing & Communications.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Front Desk / Reception services
- Manage the organisation’s visitor register and direct such visitors and service providers according to AgriSETA’s guidelines and protocols, which will be set by the Head: Marketing & Communications.
- Ensure that the Front Office is presentable, professionally arranged (free of noise and loitering).
- Capture and keep an accurate record of incoming and outgoing documentation, such as, parcels and documents.
- Ensure safe keeping of the waybills and documents from courier service providers.
- Ensure tender documents are directed to the Tender Box as and when published.
- Manage and direct stakeholder documentation known as portfolios of evidence.
- Perform any other duties which may be assigned from time to time.
- Make recommendations for the smooth running and continuous improvement of the Front Office and telephony services.
PROVISION OF SERVICE TO INTERNAL
EMPLOYEES AND EXTERNAL STAKEHOLDERS
- Ensure that correct contact details are provided to stakeholders, as requested.
- Direct any calls to the relevant divisions and relay messages to respective employees via email.
- Report any emergencies to the relevant divisional executives (or the Head: Marketing & Communications) as and when they occur.
- Ensure that the Front Desk is always attended to during the working hours from 08h00 until 16h30.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- NQF Level 5 in relevant Qualification in Administration or equivalent.
- One (1) year reception and switchboard management experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook (for sending emails)
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- will be an advantage.
- Fluent in English.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
JOB COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Neat personal appearance
- Telephone etiquette
- Customer service
- Good communication and articulation skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Computer Literacy
- Demonstrate ability to work well as part of a team
- Time Management
- Ability to work under pressure
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.