Procurement & Logistics Officer - Synexa Life SciencesSupply Chain / Logistics / Warehousing Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Cape Town 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The primary objective of the Procurement and Logistics Officer is to perform logistics and procurement related activities globally within the Synexa group. This includes and is not limited to all goods and services procured, as well as being the central point of contact for logistics related activities.
RESPONSIBILITIES (may include, but not limited to):
- Perform all work as stated by SOPs, Policies, forms and training manuals.
- Receiving all reagents, consumables, equipment and stationery in accordance with company policy and standard operating procedures
- Inspect contents received (verify according to order placed)
- Assist in managing and controlling high risk stock
- Primary liaison to courier companies.
- Organise shipping & liaise with couriers to/from all Synexa sites.
- Maintain good relations with couriers/evaluation and review of couriers
- Receive shipments, check & sign paperwork
- Capture receive dates / ETA dates on order books.
- Receive samples, check & document sample conditions. Label deliveries and allocate to designated areas/staff.
- Maintain general stock levels and attend to weekly consumable stocktake.
- Assist where required with monthly reagent stock take
- Create Material Codes for new materials, and link to suppliers (Order Platform).
- Process goods received (GRV) on inventory platform & assign to projects
- Insert rejected stock on inventory platform. Report irregularities, return stock as needed.
- Assist Sample Management with test collection kit preparations.
- Manage and report courier cost overview.
- The lists of tasks and responsibilities is not exhaustive.
- Should obey a reasonable and legitimate instruction from the manager or a senior employee in authority.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Grade 12 certificate with 5-10 years' experience in field would be essential.
- Diploma or degree in procurement/logistics with 3 - 5 years' experience in related field.
- Proficient using MS-Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
- Organized, attention to detail, able to work alone and part of a team.
- Exhibit timely and professional communication.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.