Sales Representative: New Vehicles - Motus Holdings LimitedSales / Marketing / Retail Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Gauteng 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
- To, grow, manage and retrain new and current customers in order to meet required sales volumes that contribute to overall company growth and superior customer service.
Specific Role Responsibilities
- To ensure that the Brand and Dealership is actively marketed and promoted in the allocated, approved targeted market.
- To penetrate the vehicle market in a well-organized, trained and professional manner.
- To identify new and maintain current customers, to maximize Sale.
- To ensure benchmark customer satisfaction and standards of the Dealer and Manufacturer are are maintained.
- Achieve and exceed targeted sales units and first gross profit.
Qualifications and Experience
- Matric Grade 12 essential,
- Tertiary qualification (Desirable),
- Valid Driver’s license,
- Isuzu– Preferably Isuzu Sales certification will be an advantage
- brand Vehicle Sales - > 1.5 years.
- Proven track record of an average CSI rating above national.
Skills and Personal Attributes
- Networking skills (Essential),
- Negotiation skills (Essential,)
- Planning and organizing (Essential),
- Computer Literacy (Essential),
- Communication skills (written and verbal) (Essential).
- Selling skills (Essential).
- Work more than 9 hrs per day, to be able to exceed targets.
- Ability to cope with rejection.
- Confidence (Essential).
- Self-motivation and ambition (Essential).
- People Orientated (Essential).
- Cultural Diversity (Essential).
- Sound ability to manager conflict (Essential).
- Entrepreneurial thinking.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.