Customer Service Representative - Tracker ConnectCustomer Care / Call Centre Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Gauteng 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Process sales contracts received from clients and sales consultants
- Follow up on loading of contracts sent in by Brokers, Dealers, Fitment Centres and Sales Consultants
- Arranging and following up on scheduling of fitments
- Provide stats to Sales consultants, Fitment Centres, Brokers and Dealers
- Attend to all queries received from Clients, Fitment centres, Dealers, Brokers and sales consultants by investigating and submitting the query to the relevant department and following up until query is resolved.
- Ensure that the Lead Sources and Pricing Sources are captured correctly
- Providing insurance certificates
- Assist and attend to incoming calls
- Liaise with Brokers, Dealers, Fitment centres, Corporates, Sales, staff at head office
- Provide service to both existing and prospective clients
- Ensuring both the company and the customers’ best interest is kept at heart
Qualifications, Skills, Experience and Attributes Required:
- Matric with at 2 years’ experience in an administrative role
- Previous experience is the logistics or financial services industries would be advantageous
- Proficiency in MS Office & Outlook
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.