Receptionist - City Property AdministrationAdministrative / Secretarial Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Gauteng 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The purpose of the role is to be the first point of contact at the company and serve as the “brand ambassador” for the organisation.
- Operate the company switchboard.
- Answer the phone calls in a friendly and professional manner.
- Transfer calls, take messages, and handle call backs in an effective manner.
- Maintain and strive to improve the agreed service levels for calls.
- Reduce the number of abandoned calls.
- Maintain the agreed upon handling time for calls.
Deliver Customer Satisfaction.
- Support and provide superior service personally, telephonically and on all other communication channels, as both receiver and responder.
- Knowledge of the business to assist tenant or prospective tenant with enquiry submitted, via any of the communication channels, with correct information.
- Deal with irate customers professionally and calmly.
- Increase customers understanding of procedures.
- Ensure clear communication between Departments and the customers to increase customer satisfaction.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Build positive relationships with customers in person and over the various communication channels.
- Ensure that service delivery is continuously improved in ways that meet the needs of the customer.
- Accurate and punctual distribution of Bulk SMS’s as and when required.
- Provide tenants with Proof of Residence letters, within the required timelines, as requested via Freshdesk.
- Q-management system.
- Ensure that the queuing system is always in good operational condition.
- Report any problems with the Queuing Management System to IT the Snr Receptionist.
- Issuing of queuing tickets to customers for the correct queue as per the reason for their visit.
- Monthly testing of queuing system and submission of test report by the 5th of each month.
- Office Based with no travelling required.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Matric qualification required.
- 2 years’ experience in reception required.
Skills & Knowledge Required:
MS Office Skills required
- MS Word – Basic
- MS Excel – Basic
- MS Outlook – Intermediate
- Proficiency in English required.
- Basic knowledge of MDA required.
- Intermediate knowledge of Avaya required.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices preferred.
- Knowledge of reception telephony and technology.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Problem solving – find solutions when emotions are involved.
- Stress tolerance – coping with stressful situation.
- Interpersonal relationships – building mutually satisfying relationships.
- Independence – be self-directed and free from emotional dependency.
- Assertiveness – communicating feelings and beliefs; being non-offensive.
- Multitasking – dealing with several activities at a time, enjoy being given new tasks before they have finished another.
- Persistence – sticking with tasks, not giving up, dislike leaving things unfinished.
- Rule following – adhere to rules and strictly follow work regulations.
- Attention to detail – focus on details, strive for perfection and be well organized.
- Innovation – creative and open-mindedness.
- Pleasant and Polite - A receptionist needs to be pleasant and polite. She should smile and ask clients, co-workers or supervisors how she can assist them and then comply in a pleasant manner. A receptionist must be polite and respectful in her communication with clients. This should a default personality, not one she has to work on to demonstrate this attribute. Even if a client is rude or insensitive, the receptionist works through the situation with a positive attitude to resolve the client's issue.
- Good Listening Skills - Taking the time to listen is essential, listening closely as clients are talking so they can be efficient in solving their problems or answering their questions. Through that we she can connect visitors and clients with the right department or personnel quickly.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.