General Workers: Bloemfontein - Motus Aftermarket PartsGeneral Workers / Cleaners Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Free State 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Alert Engine Parts is searching for a General Worker to join the branch in Bloemfontein. The purpose of the position is to perform general warehouse duties such as stock taking, binning, picking, packing, checking, moving stock, and ensuring that the warehouse is always clean.
Key Performance Indicators includes, but not limited to.
- Ensure the binning of incoming merchandise and the replenishment of inventory from bulk to pick locations is performed as per standard operating procedures and requirements
- Ensure new products are allocated with bin location numbers in the correct warehouse area
- Ensure bins are updated and stock allocated to new bin locations are reported to you superior and updated
- Assist in replenishment functions
- Ensure all incoming goods are received and checked as per company standards
- Ensure picking of customer and branch orders are being picked timorously to meet order cut off times
- Ensure picking from bulk locations are only done as alternative bin when stock is depleted and not replenished in the picking phase or when picking bulk orders to prevent the breakage of pack sizes
- Carry out all reasonable and lawful instruction relating to work given to you by your superior
- Follow all relevant procedures to increase efficient customer satisfaction
- Assist in stock take procedures
- Ensure housekeeping is done daily
- Ensure double checks are done to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and to prevent loss of inventory
- Ensure set standard operational targets are achieved consistently
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Issue scanners to all operators daily.
- Book out scanners on the electronic app.
- Receive scanners back from operators, inspect scanner for damage and book back into stock on the electronic app.
- Report any damage to the supervisor
- Complete the daily scanner issue spreadsheet
- Grade 12, Literacy and Numeracy equivalent
- At least 3 Years in a warehouse and or logistics environment- Desirable
- Spares/Motor/Engine parts knowledge, warehouse systems and procedures
- Must be efficient, accurate, focused and attention to detail
- Must have numeracy and literacy skills
- Self-motivated and willing to go the extra mile
- Must be a team player
- Physically fit
- Honest and show integrity
- Clear criminal record
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.