Admin Clerk: East London - Motus Aftermarket PartsAdministrative / Secretarial Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Eastern Cape 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Afinta is searching for an Admin Clerk to join the branch in East London. The purpose of this position is to perform daily administration of the branch, including cashier and COD duties when needed.
Key Performance Indicators includes, but not limited to:
- Perform general administrative functions at the relevant branch
- Relieve the cashier(s) in the front or the COD clerk when needed
- Answer telephones/switchboard duties
- Matching of Cash on Delivery invoices on the system each day
- Taking customer deposits, receipting these & ensuring that they are banked timeously according to company policy.
- Receiving cash for debtors account payments & ensuring that these are banked
- Timeously according to company policy and recorded timeously on the daily summary sheet input sheets.
- Writing up the Daily Summary Sheets accurately & timeously each day and ensuring that they are sent to Head Office on time
- Assisting with the payments of Sundry Creditors, including writing out cheques
- Assisting with the maintenance of the cash book and Managers Account, including straight forward postings.
- Performing month end accruals accurately & ensuring that they are sent up to Head Office timeously
- Petty Cash Function – maintaining & recording all petty cash transactions
- To keep afloat box & ensure that it is adequately stocked (were required)
- Pass credits as and when needed (where required)
- Print daily reports of outstanding CODs and follow up any discrepancies
- Do daily COD transfers from the bank statement
- Filing when necessary
- Matric with Accounting & Mathematics
- Good with numbers & calculations
- Advanced admin skills
- Debtors/Debtors/Cash book experience- Desirable
- A quick learner who will be willing to speak up if there is a problem
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Word
- Organised, accurate and professional
- Must be willing to work in a team as well on your own
- An honest and trustworthy individual willing & able to work with large amounts of cash each day
- Able to work under pressure
- Clear ITC & Criminal record
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.