Fitter - KomatsuArtisan Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Johannesburg 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Komatsu is an indispensable partner to the construction, mining, forestry, forklift, and industrial machinery markets, maximizing value for customers through innovative solutions. With a diverse line of products supported by our advanced IoT technologies, regional distribution channels, and a global service network, we tap into the power of data and technology to enhance safety and productivity while optimizing performance.
Komatsu supports a myriad of markets, including housing, infrastructure, water, pipeline, minerals, automobile, aerospace, electronics and medical, through its many brands and subsidiaries, including TimberPro, Joy, P&H, Montabert, Modular Mining Systems, Hensley Industries, NTC, and Gigaphoton.
Ensure Customer machines are operational as per Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) standard requirements and drawings
Key Job Responsibilities
- Ensure Customer machines are operational as per Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) standard requirements and drawings
- Assemble gearcase components according to work instruction
- Dis-assemble gearcase components according to the work instruction/scope of work.
- Take oil sample on all unit before dis-assembly.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Be proactive and abide by policies and procedures of the company, particularly the Health & Safety and quality processes and maintain a Zero harm culture
- 6S (Safety, Shine, Set, Sort, Standardize and sustain) – maintain the work area, tool cupboards, tools, etc. in a clean coordinated and controlled manner
- Promote continuous improvements by identifying and facilitating the implementation of new ideas, processes and/or methods, by reporting it to the foreman.
- Ensure correct and applicable use of and proper control of personnel protective equipment (PPE)
- Assemble subs & machinery according to works instruction within the required schedule and as per the scope of work.
- Maintain lifting equipment in good working condition and according to standard and procedures
- Record all serial numbers and specifications on data packs
- Sign off all torque values and procedures in the work data packs
- Qualified Mechanical Fitter
- Knowledge of JOY equipment.
- Proficient in reading and understanding technical drawings and use of measuring equipment
- A team player who can built a good working relationship.
- Must be self-driven and disciplined
- Able to work under pressure
- Be able to work with minimal supervision
- Always maintain quality workmanship
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.