Tactical Officer - Thorburn Security SolutionsSecurity / Intelligence Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Western Cape 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Thorburn Security Solutions is an industry leading Security Services Provider that offers integrated, intelligence-driven safety and security solutions through an advanced risk mitigation approach. A proud division of the Tsebo Solutions Group, Thorburn is a quality-driven organisation that delivers premium security products and services.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure quick response to Clients emergency calls
- Ensure visibility at standoff points and during area patrols
- Ensure clients complaints are handled efficiently
- Ensure that the disciplinary code is always adhered to
- Ensure the safety of clients by checking premises thoroughly
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Skills and Competencies
- MATRIC, PSIRA Grade A,
- Armed Response / Reaction Training certificate,
- Driver's License older than 2 years, South African ID,
- Proof of Firearm Training for business use,
- SAPS Competence Certificate,
- Previous SAPS or Military experience,
- Proof of Vaccination.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.