Professional Bulk Truck Operator - EngenDriving / Transportation Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Mpumalanga 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Who You Are
- You are Work focused, Have the right attitude to work, Positive and have the ability to accept change(s) in a delightful manner
- You are an expert at Executing instructions – Customer service – Time Management
- You are passionate about Team Work / Team Player
- You have excellent Driving Ability, Computer Literacy skills
- You have a reputation for Delivering on expectations & KPI’s
What You'll Be Doing
- To deliver bulk products from the Terminal/Depot by road in a safe and efficient manner as laid down in the policies and regulations of the Company
- To operate and maintain the Bulk Trucks entrusted to you in accordance with Company standards.
- Proactively Distribute products adhering to HSEQ guidelines
- Building Customer Relations
- Measuring Execution of deliverables as per the SI417a & SI417b (Standard Instruction)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
What You'll Have Done Before:
- At least 5 years related driving experience, Code 14. Hazchem (preferable)
- Matric mandatory.
- Exceptional Driving Ability skills
- Deep knowledge of Petrochemical Industry, Hazchem (preferable)
- Experience working with Petrochemical, Dangerous goods
Exciting Challenges You Might Face in the Role:
- Applies knowledge of the Transport & Logistics marketplace to advance the organisation’s Customer’s Satisfaction goal.
- Driving as a Skilled in driver for a Semi-trailer / Drawbar-trailer
- Creates Good impression when dealing with customers
- Effectively Delivering products OTIF (On Time In Full)
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.