Universal Banker: Level 1 - Standard Bank GroupBanking Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Western Cape 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Standard Bank Group is a leading Africa-focused financial services group, and an innovative player on the global stage, that offers a variety of career-enhancing opportunities – plus the chance to work alongside some of the sector’s most talented, motivated professionals. Our clients range from individuals, to businesses of all sizes, high net worth families and large multinational corporates and institutions. We’re passionate about creating growth in Africa. Bringing true, meaningful value to our clients and the communities we serve and creating a real sense of purpose for you.
To take demand from personal customers for any banking matters ranging from product questions to customer account activities (e.g., opening accounts, statements, debit order information, etc.), whilst forming an accurate assessment and understanding of that demand in order to act on it in a one-and-done manner that consistently delivers what matters to the customer within product and legislative (e.g., FAIS) parameters.
- National Certificate in Banking (NQF5 FAIS recognised qualification)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Branch Operations
- 1-2 years Relevant FAIS qualification and experience. If no FAIS experience, would then need to operate under supervision.
- Previous experience in branch banking or contact centre environment with good understanding of bank processes, policies and products.
- Generating Ideas
- Exploring Possibilities
- Providing Insights
- Adopting Practical Approaches
- Convincing People
- Banking Process & Procedures
- Client Acceptance & Review
- Application & Submission Verification (Consumer Banking)
- Customer Understanding (Consumer Banking)
- Product Knowledge (Consumer Banking)
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.