Forklift Driver and Stock Receiver - CFAM TechnologiesDriving / Transportation Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In North West 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
CFAM Technologies, a manufacturer of world-class food and feed processing equipment is looking for a Forklift Driver to work in a project-driven manufacturing environment. We are passionate about food security and enable communities to utilize locally produced agricultural products to support food security through extrusion technology. We are looking for an experienced, passionate and motivated individual to join our team.
- Load, offload and receive material, parts, machinery and other store items;
- Move material to the production workstations;
- Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment;
- Picking and wrapping orders for shipment;
- Conduct general work in the workshop facilities.
- Grade 12
- Valid fork-lifting licence.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Attention to detail
- Good physical condition.
- Ability to maintain a safe working area
- Good organizational skills.
- Good written and verbal communication.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ability to work overtime from time to time;
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to multi-skill tasks
- Ability to start immediately
- Correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates. Should you not hear from us within 15 days of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.