Call Centre Consultant: Consumer Lines - PremierCustomer Care / Call Centre Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Midrand 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are committed to creating a vibrant working environment where all employees are passionate and excited about their contribution. Our on-going aim is to be recognised as a leading FMCG employer and to create a working environment where people feel free to share ideas and goals.
A career opportunity has arisen in the Call Centre Consumer Lines Department – Premier CDC Lords View – Midrand. The individual will be responsible to be a strategic link in our customers’ communication processes, committed to exceeding their expectations by managing customer information and processing of complaints received from various sources.
- Maintain excellent customer relations and have a professional attitude
- Accurately capture information received from various sources on the relevant system daily (Telephone/ Email and Web cases)
- Effectively manage behavior relating to punctuality
- Follow up on escalations and keep Consumers informed
- Attend to all Web Cases, Voicemails, Social Media correspondence within 1 hour of receipt
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ensure excellent and professional customer service - first call resolution including effective soft skills, telephone and e-mail etiquette but not limited to business writing.
- Obtain 100% on all call by adhering to operating guidelines and standard procedure (quality, accuracy & behavior) - All calls must be handled in a professional manner and according to the Call Assessment
- Classify all inter-actions correctly on the relevant systems including, Call Type and Call Description, customer details Category, Sub-category Call Origin.
- To communicate effectively and professionally with irate Consumers
- Apply attention to detail when requesting sample collections from Consumers for investigations to be conducted
- Ensure that open calls / cases are frequently updated as per SOP
- Follow up on escalations within the prescribed turn – around time
- Manage large amounts of incoming complaints
- Ensure that corrections are completed promptly
- Excellent product knowledge
- Work in a professional and courteous manner with internal and external customers
- Daily review and follow up of open/late/ sample collections on complaints
- Execute Consumer Ombuds complaints effectively.
- Effective ability to handle stress, particularly with high-volume workload, on short notice.
- Strong understanding of the English language and effective English communication skills, both in written and verbal form.
- 4-5 years prior experience in customer service role that included telephonic communication.
- High stress tolerance & resilience
- Senior certificate (Grade 12)
- Relevant customer care qualification will be advantageous.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.