Stock Replenisher: Transpharm Pretoria - Shoprite GroupHealthcare / Medical / Nursing Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Gauteng 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Purpose of the Job
To manage the inbound Supply Chain by optimizing the inventory mix in the DC through effective management of key supplier accounts and product ranges.
Job Category: Pharmaceutical
Key performance areas include:
- Implement advanced warning replenishment (AWR) system for Transpharm
- Compile management information reports (e.g. Back-order; Weekly inventory analysis etc)
- Forecasting on the system
- Due order management
- Suggested order quantities (SOQ's) to buyers
- Ordering from suppliers
- Create and capture pro-forma invoices (CRO-items)
- Expediting (imports and local orders) and shipment dates
- Promotion replenishment
- Maintenance and account management
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Identify an appropriate system in consultation with Transpharm management and implement the system in accordance with the requirements
- Monitor actual performance against SLA's / key parameters and address non-performance issues timeously
- Placing orders accurately in a timeous manner
- Actioning forward buys when appropriate
- Liaising with operations where appropriate to ensure the timeous delivery to branches
- Maintaining optimum stock levels (minimize overstock and out-of-stocks)
- Compile reports in an accurate and timeous manner
- Setting up the system to order efficiently by understanding the costings
- Forecasting on previous weeks issues or on buyer estimates on new items
- Ensuring accuracy and completeness of parameters
- Adopting forecasts to exclude exceptions
- Confirming the validity of orders
- Confirming and updating existing orders before suggesting new orders
- Ensuring that parameters are accurate and complete
- Run a Order Policy Analysis (OPA) to determine the optimal order cycle
- Justifying orders
- Ensuring accuracy and completeness
- Communicate the rationale for suggested orders to the buyers
- Ordering in accordance with the agreement with the buyer
- Negotiating /collaborating with suppliers in order to ensure that ordered quantities are supplied
- Ensuring that actual order agreements with suppliers reflect Transpharm’s requirements, but accommodate supplier restrictions as far as possible
- Confirming pricing with the buyers
- Ensuring that all documentation is accurate and complete
- Filing of original documentation
- Continuous tracking of pro-forma invoices
- Confirming pro-forma invoices with the head buyer
- Ensuring that the order and pro-forma invoices match before extracting them to ITD and Tradestream
- Ensuring timeous and appropriate closure of orders
- Following-up on late shipments
- Monitoring the lead time, service level and volume of stock
- Align promotion replenishment with buyer requirements
- Hold out input where appropriate
- Monitoring key indicators e.g. order cycle, MOQ's, service levels on item level, lead times, vendor level, slow moving items and take appropriate action / escalate to the buyer
- Maintain grouping / sub vendors
- Matric (Grade 12)
- A tertiary qualification would be advantageous
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 2 - 3 years in a similar role would be advantageous
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent administrative skills
- Good communication skills – bilingual (English and Afrikaans)
- Computer literacy (G Suite and Microsoft Office)
- Knowledge of a AWR System
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.