Accounts Receivable Clerk - Four SeasonsAccounting / Finance / Audit Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Johannesburg 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Join Our Team at the iconic Four Seasons Hotel the Westcliff, Johannesburg. A stylish urban resort elevated on a hillside with panoramic views across the Johannesburg Zoo and the prestigious neighbourhoods’ of the Parks whilst working on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion for food and wine.
We seek a highly motivated and service-minded individual to join the Finance Team as an Accounts Receivable Clerk.
The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees, people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service. Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has been ranked FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For.”
“The reason for our success is no secret. It comes down to one single principle that transcends time and geography, religion, and culture. It’s the Golden Rule – the simple idea that if you treat people well, the way you would like to be treated, they will do the same.” – Isadore Sharp, Founder and Chairman Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Our Finance team is dedicated to accommodating guest requests from the ordinary to the extraordinary.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
What to Expect: You Will…
- • Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- •Have access to a robust benefit plan
- •Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
- •Derive a sense of pride in work well done
- •Be recognized for excellence
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.