Accounts Clerk - Media24Accounting / Finance / Audit Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Cape Town 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Main purpose of the role:
Perform routine clerical and financial administrative tasks to ensure sound and accurate financial procedures.
- Carry out select financial administration tasks (depending on division requirements) relating to debtor’s and/or creditor’s accounts that may include all or some of the following tasks:
- Capture accounting transactions;
- Prepare reconciliations of accounts in the ledger;
- Verify and follow up on invoices, statements and payments;
- Maintain a filing system in respect of accounting data, records, contracts and invoices;
- Maintain tracking systems;
- Attend to queries.
- Contribute towards financial reporting requirements as directed by Accountant
- Extract information and data for the analysis of accounts, consolidate information and prepare spreadsheets;
- Provide periodic reports and reconciliation supporting schedules as directed from time to time; and Assist in preparing monthly accounting schedules and reports in line with audit requirements.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Relevant qualification.
- General finance and administrative work experience.
- Proficiency in relevant software packages and applications.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.