Quality Assurance Consultant - SantamCustomer Care / Call Centre Jobs In South Africa 2024
Jobs In Gauteng 2024
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Santam is the market leader in the general insurance industry in Southern Africa. We are a large, diversified, expanding and transforming company and whilst based in South Africa, we are rapidly moving into a number of emerging markets, both in Africa and Asia.
Our success is rooted in our passion for our clients and everything we do is centred on our delivery of Insurance Good and Proper. We’re about people.
People drive our business so it follows that we want to recruit the best people possible whether they work for us permanently or for a short time as temporary employees.
The Quality Assurance Consultant is responsible for Assessing and evaluating the interactions between customer service agents and Santam clients, provide coaching to consultants, escalate urgently to management issues that require urgent remedy and attention, assist the team to further the improvement of the QA processes and procedures, provide adequate support to the First line manager, Shared services MIS team in lieu of accurate reporting
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Adhere to daily assessment, coaching and calibration productivity targets
- Maintain regular service error register and SOP adherence
- Provide assessment feedback to customer service agents and FLMs
- Improve the client service agents performance through effective coaching
- Supporting business with the implementation of quality controls and measurements
- Support team engagement and team work
- Identify QA system and process improvement opportunities
- Adhere to data management process needed by MIS for accurate reporting
Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12 Matric or Senior Certificate.
- Degree or National Diploma (NQF 6) an advantage
- Insurance related qualifications an advantage:
- At least 2 years’ experience in Short-term insurance - Commercial lines.
- Quality assurance experience an advantage
- FAIS compliant an advantage
- RE5 Qualification an advantage
- Team work and support
- Commercial thinking
- Client focus
- Decision making
- Building relationships
- Continuous learning
- Problem solving
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Emotional intelligence Skills
- Computer literacy (MS Office),
- Knowledge on Avaya
- Policy Centre system and Mainframe.
- knowledge of Short-term Insurance
- Knowledge of call centre function and operations (telephony, workforce management and metrics)
- Good communication skills (verbal & written)
- Detail orientation (attention to detail)
- Interpersonal orientation
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.