Money Market Account Team Lead - Shoprite GroupAccounting / Finance / Audit Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Mpumalanga 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The purpose of the MMA Team Lead role is to actively grow Shoprite’s Money Market Account share nationally within these specific areas CPT – Langa | Khayelitsha Limpopo - Louis Trichardt , Tzaneen. The role does so by delivering on the tactical sales implementation plan.
The MMA Team Lead is a key leader in the day-to-day operational and logistical planning of the MMA Sales Team. Whilst the achievement of sales targets is top priority, the MMA Team Lead is focussed on a small team, with a focussed mandate that requires ongoing communication and development for success.
The role serves as a first line people manager, ensuring all aspects of time and attendance, employee experience, engagement and compliance are carried out successfully to enable a motivated and capable team. The role conducts performance reviews with individuals and provides constructive inputs to enable continuous improvement and development at both an individual and team level.
The MMA Team Lead is a people orientated and energetic individual, with a passion for selling and a natural ability to motivate a sales team to achieve sales targets and provide excellent customer service.
Job Category: Finance
- Supporting and participating in the design and development of the MMA tactical implementation plan for the MMA sales team in collaboration with other Financial Services leaders and stakeholders.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Managing, guiding, and supporting all human resources / people related activities including the end-to-end employee lifecycle (hiring, onboarding, daily management, KPI discussions, performance management etc.).
- Within the context of the smaller team of MMA Sales Agents assigned to the team - operationally overseeing and embedding a strong customer centric and sales orientated culture by displaying a coach-like mindset.
- Being a role model to the team in terms of what great performance looks like – interacting directly with customers / participating directly in activations etc. to support and develop the team’s capacity to deal with a variety of scenarios - including the optimisation of every opportunity to make a sale.
- Maintaining and improving operations by participating in setting targets and effectively collaborating with other role players in the team to understand and execute effectively on the below operational impacting focus areas within the team context:
- Effectively ensuring compliance with operational guidelines and updating all team documentation to ensure the team is aligned with the company and team’s values and policies etc.
- Identifying and working with other cross-functional stakeholders to remove barriers and ensure operational readiness.
- Resolving escalations at the source to prevent reoccurrence where possible.
- Effective scheduling - design, deliver and maintain all processes and policies relating to workforce time and attendance and related logistics planning to ensure that the team is continually updated on their scheduling plan and specific activation requirements (time, uniform etc.)
- Effective quality assurance remediations and ongoing communication with the team.
- Co-creating effective methods for measuring quality and efficiency of the MMA Sales team.
- Effective monitoring of system performance, workflows, and interactions – conveying any operational barriers to the MMA Sales Manager and/or Operations Manager to ensure speedy resolution.
- Deliver daily, weekly, and monthly reports – including sales, bank account activations and other key activities as requested from time to time.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- Relevant degree or diploma in business, sales, communications or similar – (essential)
- +2 years’ experience in a team leader capacity within a sales environment or equivalent with exposure to driving sales KPIs within a small, sales focussed team – (essential).
- Experience with people management of a sales agent team (or similar) with a proven track record of successfully motivating the team to achieve goals and targets – (essential)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong proficiency in MS Office 365 – (essential)
- Ability to travel at short notice (holder of a valid South African drivers' license) – (essential)
- People Centric! Passionate about people, the internal team, and customers, is an essential ingredient in the success of this role! Authentic and builds positive rapport with people: team & customers.
- Target and sales driven individual with good energy and drive. Passion for selling with a strong client orientation and commitment to providing exceptional customer service.
- Technical proficiency and understanding of Products/Services - Understands technical information and products to adequately perform on the job and guide customers towards a solution.
- Customer orientated - Always thinking of the customer first attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills ability to convey information and data clearly, accurately, and succinctly.
- Good problem-solving skills - Comprehends new information to generate insights while proactively investigating courses of action to identify feasible solutions.
- Able to work under pressure, prioritise and balance numerous competing demands in a high-volume, high pressured, fast-paced working environment.
- Comfortable with change and adapting to different requests.
- Self-motivated and driven with strong integrity - Takes accountability for actions and mistakes.
- Organised and detailed with good time management skills - Ability to prioritise a high volume of demand simultaneously in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment. Identifies the urgent and important tasks and priorities to ensure delivery to client and other stakeholders.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.