Sales Representative - MaerskSales / Marketing / Retail Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Johannesburg 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
A key channel within the Maersk sales team in South Africa is looking for a dynamic and proactive Sales Representative in Johannesburg. The successful individual will need to be able to focus on selling value added services to new and existing customers while managing current account relationships within the existing portfolio. With a large focus on seeking and acquiring new business you will need to quickly build relationships with customers and internal stakeholders in an environment of rapid transformation.
This is a pivotal commercial position within the sales team reporting into the Commodity Sales Manager, where the successful candidate will be jointly responsible for delivering the Maersk strategic priorities as we expand our footprint beyond ocean.
An exciting role which is part of a dynamic and international organization with the opportunity to continuously apply and develop your competencies.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package and are continuously searching for new ways to invest in our talent through ongoing personal and professional development initiatives.
Lastly, as one of the cornerstones of our values, we strive to deliver the right environment for our people while fostering a culture of fairness, mutual respect, responsibility, and care for our business and our customers.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Be responsible for the commercial and financial development of a portfolio of clients focusing on customer satisfaction by matching logistics and services solutions with customer needs and pain points.
- Meet the business sales minimum requirements.
- Pursue and secure business in line with the business objectives.
- Actively develop new opportunities and revenue streams in line with the business objectives.
- Deliver volume and GP targets while remaining focused on relationship building.
- Ensure high customer satisfaction and an excellent customer experience.
- Build sustainable customer relationships.
- Manage negotiations with the customer on behalf of the company.
- Manage dispute resolution process.
- Research and analyze competitor and industry trends.
Required Experience & Skills:
- At least 3 years of experience in a commercial role within the logistics and / or containerized freight industry.
- A Bachelor's degree.
- English proficiency is a MUST.
- Customer centric self-starter who has a value adding business mind-set.
- Strong business acumen.
- Proficient in persuasive End to End selling.
- Driven and enthusiastic team player with strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to be both persuasive and influential.
- Results driven and capable of working under pressure while keeping sight of the bigger picture and End to End business processes.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and industry sales related tools.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.