Analyst Credit Commercial - Absa BankBanking Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In North West 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
To support the credit risk process through carrying out comprehensive and quality credit risk functions within the credit lifecycle to create shared growth within the boundaries of internal policies and external regulations for Growth Business clients
- To conduct quality credit risk assessments and reviews,
- Proactively manage credit risks associated with clients,
- Develop data driven strategies, facilitate the credit sanctioning process to ensure responsible risk decisions
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Data and Systems Management: To produce and analyse relevant management information and insights management
Governance: Ensure the bank's credit, philosophy and all relevant legislation is adhered to |
Customer Management: Investigate and resolve all escalated customer complaints
- Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.