Supply Chain Analyst - Shoprite GroupSupply Chain / Logistics / Warehousing Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Cape Town 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The main purpose of this position is to engage with internal stakeholders and turn data into information and knowledge through reports and dashboards, which inturn will be utalized to make sound business decisions.
- Working closely with stakeholders to turn data into information and knowledge that can be used to make sound business decisions.
- Bringing data to life with engaging and insightful analytical solutions (eg: Dashboards, Reports and Management tools)
- Automating data extraction and report update processes
- Standardising and ensuring uniformity on key metrics
- Producing reports and performing ad-hoc analysis
- Ensuring that all reports. Dashboards and information shared are accurate and up to date.
- Data validation and integrity testing.
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Supply chain, Statistics or Mathematics.
- Minimum of 1 years' experience relevant experience.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Knowledge and Skills
- Customer first mindset
- Critical thinker with proven analytical capability
- Solutions orientated with a can-do attitude.
- Proven track record of delivery high quality work
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Proficiency in Tableau, PowerBI or similar platforms
- Proficiency in Excel (advanced: VBA, Pivot table, V/H Look up, IF functions etc.)
- Knowledge of SAP Retail, SAP BW, WMS (Infor), Cognos desirable
- Demonstrated data preparation and visualization skills.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.