Explosives Engineer (OPC & UG): Steelpoort - Enaex AfricaEngineering / Technical Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Limpopo 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Duties include; but are not limited to:
- To act as a direct link with the customer.
- Building and sustaining sound business relationships
- Managing team performance
- Continuously monitor and provide feedback to the relevant line manager on market intelligence (what’s trending on the market), which form the base of identifying key strategic issues facing customer portfolios.
- Differentiate the company’s’ service and products by identifying and implementing value adding activities beneficial to all customers.
- Set and implement Key Account Management Plans to ensure achievement of the market and sales objectives.
- Establish long term relationships with key decision makers and influencers on individual mines.
- Provide excellent service on all aspects of explosive and accessory products and their uses, including auditing of product application and performance underground and giving recommendations to correct deficiencies.
- Complaints from customers to be handled swiftly and competently to their satisfaction.
- Determine and prepare the product sales budget, and in conjunction with the KAM to decide the appropriate product mix to achieve maximum trading product, market share and other business parameters. Achievement to be measured by means of the balance scoreboard and market share.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- B SC / B Degree in Mining Engineering (Required)
- Blasting or Rock Breaker Certificate (Required)
- Drivers licence (Required)
- 3-5 Years’ experience in mining and explosives industry
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.