Stock Control Clerk - TruworthsSupply Chain / Logistics / Warehousing Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Cape Town 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking for a detail conscious Stock Control Clerk to join the Truworths Stock Control team on a fixed-term contract. The Stock Control Clerk is responsible for ensuring a smooth and efficient operation of certain functions with the Stock Control Department. They need tensure stock control stability within Truworths for all South African and International stores, Head Office and the Distribution Centre.
Developing, implementing and communicating sound admin procedures tstores, working in close relationship with the Field, ISD, Stock Control and Internal Audit tensure that the following are adhered to:
- Accurate stock take results are reported
- Essential stock controls are adhered to
- Ensure that the reporting of stock information is accurate and timeous, and within the interests of the business
- Plan and co-ordinate all stock takes for the business
- Assist with daily/weekly/monthly reporting
- Resolving store related stock queries
- Following up on outstanding stock deliveries
- Analyse administrative documents on a daily basis
- Audit Analysis: Compilation of audits analysis done in stores tdetermine trends and concerns.
- Perform stock control month end, financial and year end balancing
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualifications and Experience
- BCom or equivalent qualification advantageous
- Previous retail store experience
- Experience in trouble shooting & problem solving techniques
- Knowledge of Inventory applications
- Extremely personable and enthusiastic, and have the will tget the job done while ensuring business and user satisfaction at all times
- Customer service focussed with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Adaptability and aptitude twork under pressure
- Planning and organising ability with highly effective time management skills
- Strong team player
- Committed and energetic
- Knowledge of the Truworths Operations environment will be advantageous
- Analytical and problem solving approach
- Customer service focussed
- Strong communication skills
- Relevant technical proficiency
- Excellent Excel skills
- Good administration skills
- Driven approach in executing tasks
- Effective time management
- Independent in nature, yet have a good team player mentality
CONTINUE READING BELOW
« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.