YES Intern: Information Systems Auditor / Analyst - BDO South AfricaGraduate Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Gauteng 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The YES Internship Programme will allow you to learn more about BDO, the world of work and what to expect from a career in your field, as well as more about yourself.
BDO’s YES Programme offers:
- Structured, output-based environment
- Grow your knowledge and experience from student to employee.
- Open the door to join a dynamic and fast-growing team.
- Meet, Interact, and develop relationships with, BDO SA managers and partners Stretch yourself personally and professionally.
We have various opportunities available for students who meet the following criteria.
- BCom Accounting, BCom Finance, BCom Informatics or BSc Computer Science
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 0-2 years relevant experience
- Ability to handle and manage stress
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work on your own
- Audit Training
- CA with IT inclination
- IT Audit
- Quality and detail orientated
- Data Management
- Team player
- Please note that you need to be unemployed and available to start on the 1st October 2022 to be eligible for this programe.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.