Control Room Operator: Bryanston - Fidelity Services GroupSecurity / Intelligence Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Gauteng 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The aim of a Monitoring Centre Associate I is to handle incoming signals and the monitoring of all Response and Patrol resources.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Monitor and action emergency and non-emergency signals
- Phoning of the Premises/ Clients/ Key holders
- Recording all relevant information into the activations by means of computer
- Record and report all incidents and accidents to the senior on duty
- Ensure all relevant administrative work and handled signals are completed
- Monitoring and action of vehicle violations
- Updating of timesheets
2. COMPUTERS AND EQUIPMENT MANAGEMENT
- Report any faults to the appropriate authority on duty
- Not abuse the use of company telephones for private telephone calls
- Effective use and compliance of safety and zero harm standards
3. TIDINESS OF THE MONITORING CENTRE
- Responsible for a clean and tidy workstation
CONTINUE READING BELOW
4. CLIENT LIAISON
- Telephonic assistance with any problems or complaints
- Updating of client information i.e. holiday instructions/other client information to be given to Monitoring Associate IV/V
- Reporting of any faulty alarm systems through the appropriate channel(s)
- Sales leads to be recorded and reported through the appropriate channel(s)
- Have sound knowledge about all facets pertaining to your position
- Attend all required meetings and training sessions
- Not abuse company telephone for private calls
6. STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES
- Standing Operating Procedures must be upheld
- Meeting and keeping on agreed upon service level and performance targets
- High standard of service must be upheld
- Assisting with other ad-hoc tasks and projects as and when required
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Grade 12 (Matric)
- Grade C PSIRA Registered
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.