Executive Assistant - South African Revenue ServiceAdministrative / Secretarial Jobs In South Africa 2023
Jobs In Gauteng 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To plan, manage and monitor the implementation of Office of the Business Area Lead activities and end-to-end processes by providing high level administrative support to the office through quality controlling administrative processes and coordinating
business unit resources and facilitate the execution of core business unit processes and projects, in order to deliver on approved operational plans and to continuously enhance service delivery.
- Create and maintain a confidential filing system, control and retrieval of documents for the Office of the Business Area Lead.
- Deliver a support service which require greater emphasis on timelines and or cost effectiveness.
- Deploy resources appropriately and anticipate and resolve problems to ensure that tactical targets are achieved within agreed deadlines & standards.
- Ensure effective and efficient diary and events management and continuously liase with fellow office support staff supporting the Business Area Lead.
- Manage and maintain customer relations by the successful delivery of projects as well as providing continuous feedback and reporting.
- Perform administrative tasks to support the Business Area Lead on a day to day basis, including but not limited to travel arrangements and subsistence claims, arranging accommodation and car hire bookings for local and overseas travel.
- Plan and manage projects in area of accountability.
- Prepare and manage all reports, correspondence and documents for the Business Area Lead, including the monitoring of the document management system.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Render a secretariat service to the Business Area Lead by receiving visitors, clients, and provide client feedback where necessary.
- Select, develop and assess the applicability of methods and techniques to be applied within the functional work unit.
- Undertake information gathering, research and analyse data within broad guidelines to produce accurate plans & or recommendations for business issues.
- Accumulate information to review work progress that provides input to reporting, decision making and the identification of improvement opportunities.
- Apply practical and applied knowledge and act authoritatively on methods, systems and procedures to identify trends and potential risks.
- Communication of situational interpretation and judgement of work outputs and queries in area of specialisation.
- Correctly apply policies, practices, standards, procedures and legislation in the delivery of work outputs.
- Draw on own knowledge and experience to diagnose symptoms, causes and possible effects in order to solve emerging problems.
- Execute specialist input through investigation &opportunities within the product process including risk concern.
- Initiate process and procedural change, implement the change and provide guidelines and support related to new requirements as a result of the change.
- Plan for value-added process improvements, initiatives and services to deliver on operational strategy and objectives.
- Implement and provide input into the development of governance, compliance, integrity and ethics processes within area of specialisation
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers and team members to achieve predefined objectives.
- Search for, integrate and share new knowledge attained through formal and informal learning opportunities in the execution of your job.
- Co-ordinate the administrative and paralegal staff within the Centralised litigation Unit area.
- Adhere to organisational policies and procedures to ensure cost effectiveness and reduction of financial costs.
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Provide authoritative, specialist services, expertise and advice to internal and external stakeholders.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree / Advanced Diploma (NQF 7) in Business Administration / BTech (Office Admin) AND 5-7 years' experience in Office Management, of which 2 -3 years must be at a Legal Administrator or Coordinator level.
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.